A main purpose of the ICT-AGRI-FOOD website is to facilitate match making and partnering amongst people engaged in ICT and robotics in agriculture. Here you can find partners and
The first condition is being registered as a user in the website. If you are not a user yet, please register. If you have forgotten your username or password, you can reactivate the account by requesting a new password. Users on the ICT-AGRI website can reactivate their account by requesting a new password.
The second condition is to fill in your personal profile. Here you can inform others about the organisation or company you belong to. In the profile's CV you can inform about your professional expertise and interests. Take care to include words you would like to
How to find partners
The match making facility offers several search tools:
- Search users, which by default shows all users.
The listing can be filtered by user name, organisation and country
- Search user CV by keywords
- Search organisations, which by default shows all organisations.
The listing can be filtered by country and search words
- Search mapped projects ICT-AGRI-FOOD has collected information about +500 ongoing or recent projects with relevance for ICT and robotics in agriculture.
The project coordinators can be contactedfor
- Search company profiles ICT-AGRI-FOOD has conducted a survey on providers of ICT to farms. You can search in profiles of companies responding to the
- Public proposals
letsyou create a proposal which other users can join, or you can join
an interesting proposals.
Public proposals can be turnedinto an application for funding
and at that timemade private.
How to make contact
Users' email addresses
You get to the contact form by clicking on the user's name.
How not to
If you don't want to
Get help from ICT-AGRI-FOOD consortium members
The ICT-AGRI-FOOD consortium members can